Saturday, January 28, 2012

Do you need a subway sandwich?

"Cause I think your button came off" said Daron to me just now.

Dorothy got in trouble at school the other day for saying "What's wrong with you people?" to her teachers.

Stella is sitting up, spitting, and loving her siblings. With help she gets on all fours and rocks.

Ian is a star. His group leader told me today he is the best davener. Mikey comes for shabbos a lot and is sweet and they are all funny. He and Daron dont eat much. Today- Ian was still eating after 4 minutes and Mikey wanted to go play so he looked at Ian who was making a second moo shoo beef wrap and said "Ian's a good eater"

Woodloch was great. Although Dorothy had a ITU (we went to urgent care) and Mike fell 3/4 of the way into a skiing lesson and twiested his knee. Grannie Annie and Saba Josh came up with us from Tues- Thus and then went to CHicago cause Caleb had an exibit of Dead people - Mr. and Mrs. Bones.

I had taught dorothy to wipe from front to back. At the lunc table she was touching my hair. I told her it was not polite manners to touch hari at the table. "oops" she said, embarrased. Not a beat later she said - "when girls wipe they have to wipe from front to back" - daron said "ugh- dont ruin my appetite" and she was insulted- having no idea why he would say that.

I bought a red woodloch sweatshirt. Stella ate a meatball today, some chicken, enjoys most of what we give her to eat, loves challah. Still exclusivly nursing.

No comments: