Monday, October 31, 2011

Shalom Bat

It was just a regular shabbos at Grannie Annie and Saba Josh- until the snow started... and didnt stop!

Then the pwoer went out - all the night before we were supposed to host 40 people for a Shalom Bat. I was up all night after we bundled the kids and turned on flashlights. It was really so cold - but i was worried about Stella - glad we had a hat for her. I wish I could say I was playing it cool but I couldnt for some reason so I fell asleep only to wake up cold and hungry? Had gefilte fish by flashlight at 1:30 am and then caught a few zzs. THen Saba Josh lit the fireplace and the kids had cereal while we discovered the down like blocking the driveway.

Turned ot to be just a cable line and the police lady moved it so we could escape back home where we were seemingly among the few with power. Party was really nice but I missed most of it since only half my brain was turned on.

Debbie is workijng out ok except for crazy boyfriend.

Daroneye - thank god he was ok- but tripped into a chair- nice bruise.
Daron's birthday party was a movie about a dophin i cried through.
Hocky started great.
Work crazy. I am taking boxing. MIke is job hunting but with decent compsure.

No comments: