Thursday, September 3, 2009

Language Explosion and a Purple Pig

Rory has suddenly become quite conversational. Yes, she always talked alot but Mike and I just agreed she is putting together sentances in a whole new way and we can really have a conversation. So funny.

Grandma and pappa came back from Hilton Head with a purple piggly wiggly shirt. Need I say more? She wore it all day, then that night - oh and the next day. A few temper tantrums later we got it in the laundry.

Ian is a bum- he is a great lazy guy. Between camp and school I simply love hanging out with him at home. He is so pleasant, happy to do whatever I put on the schedule.

Daron gets a bit more than bored but I love having them home. Today the boys and I went out to lunch for sushi. Daron ate a huge fish stick and fries (otherwise known as fish and chips) and Ian loved tamenagi maki and more.

Really nice to have a date with my boys.

No comments: