Sunday, May 31, 2009

Brave Mommy with a Skunk...

As I was putting Rory to bed last night, Daron came into the room to tell me that I was very brave when everyone went inside and I stayed outside to clean up at Robyn and Josh's house when a skunk came to visit.

It was mother's day. Day started with Ian's baseball game - we all went. I had to leave in the middle to find a bathroom at Starbucks - funny thing was that Rory was fine - she didnt need to go!

We then went to Grannie Annie's house with Dapper Poppoand Eleanor. Then to Omi and Allen to play with Jordyn. Next home briefly to make a salad and then to the Hartmans where Bailey was funny as usual.

A skunk hung out closely in the backyard for a long time. We went inside and i eventually called animal control. Turns out the skunk was blind. But according to Daron, his Mommy was very brave.

My mother's day card from him also said that I look very pretty when I put them to sleep.

Ian made me a great card and a watercolor i taped to my laptop. Daron made me an apron and a great card. Rory a maccaroni frame. Mike got me pajamas and a book about doing nothing!

Oh and I finished unit 1 of my Personal Trainer course. Have to still take the online quiz after finishing 2 more units.

No comments: